This section applies to all affiliate partnerships offered by Grid-Servers LTD. (also referred to as "Grid-Servers", or "grid-servers.net"). In each case, the following apply:
- As an affiliate website of Grid-Servers, you may use any form of promotion you choose, consistent with the terms of this Agreement.
- You may use banner advertisements, button links and/or text links to our site (the "Links"), however, you CANNOT SPAM.
- Any activity by you or on your behalf that we determine or reasonably suspect to be the result of an unsolicited bulk e-mail program will result in your immediate termination from the Program and your forfeiting of monies otherwise due you hereunder.
- Allowable promotional links may contain Grid-Servers' trade names, service marks, and/or logos for display on your Affiliate Site.
- Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download such Links and other designated promotional materials for placement on your Affiliate Site for the sole and exclusive purpose of promoting websites owned, operated or controlled by Grid-Servers.
- In utilizing the Links, you agree that you will cooperate fully with us in order to establish and maintain such Link or Links.
- Grid-Servers trademarks may only be visually modified with our consent.
- Your affiliate link may allow users to obtain a discount to the regular price of Grid-Servers services, this is given at the discretion of Grid-Servers.
- We will pay you a commission rate based on a fixed percentage.
- The default value for this percentage is Seven (7) Percent.
- The percentage can change at the discretion of Grid-Servers, in any such case you will be provided a 30-day notice.
- Commission Payments will only be sent when the value of your commission credits is above Fifty (50) USD.
- We reserve the right to cancel your contract at any time, for any reason. In such cases the remaining commission balance may voluntarily be paid by Grid-Servers at the discretion of a manager.
- The policies listed in this document are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and any claims, legal proceeding, or litigation arising in connection with them will be brought solely in Oxfordshire, England. You consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
It is your responsibility to ensure that payments are made in accordance to your local tax laws, Grid-Servers LTD. Will pay you a Value Added Tax (VAT) free payment on the basis that all transactions made in accordance with this agreement are considered business to business transactions. Grid-Servers LTD. cannot be held liable for any losses, damage or expense of any nature from any breach of local tax laws.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion. Notice of any change by e-mail, to your address on our records, or the posting on our site of a change notice of a new agreement, is considered sufficient notice for notifying you of a modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available commission fees, commission schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules. All such modifications shall take effect 48 hours after we serve notice as provided above, unless we indicate otherwise. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program, following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site, will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Relationship of Parties.
You and Grid-Servers are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section. You are not an agent of Grid-Servers and Grid-Servers expressly disclaims responsibility for any conduct by you in violation of our terms of agreement.
Limitation of Liability.
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Grid-Servers, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by us (collectively the "Losses"), in so far as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim or threatened claim that our use of the Affiliate Trademarks infringes on the rights of any third party; (ii) the breach of any promise, covenant, representation or warranty made by you herein; or (iii) or any claim related to your site.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution